Monday 13 July 2009

Monday poll

Monday Poll

Mood: Very annoyed, I'm just having one of those days you know, all my friends are on holiday, I have no money, I quit my job :(.

First words out of my mouth this morning: Shower time.

What I’m looking forward to this week: Nada.

One thing I’d like to improve about myself: how to say NO! I just can't say it.

On my makeup lust list: MAC 131 brush, 2x mac 15 pan palettes

What i ate: chicken salad and water.

Cheeks: MAC tippy blush

Lips: lollipop loving

Outfit: green top, grey leggings and a little cardigan.

Fragrance: Paris Hilton- Heiress (Smells lovely)

Weekly goals: Try to blog more :)

Sorry if this Monday poll sounds depressing, I'm just having a bad day :(


Olivia xox

2 comments:

  1. Awww cheer you sweetie your to pretty to be upset! Hope you feel better soon! :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete