Wednesday 1 July 2009

Sleek Palette In Chaos

Yesterday, I decided to pop into town to go shopping as I heard New look is having a massive sale on. (More about that later).
First I needed to go into Superdrug to get a few bits and bobs. I was walking past the sleek counter and I really wanted to get the sleek palette in chaos and there new neon palette(not to sure what it's called). But guess what? They were all sold out :(. So I carried onto the til and saw the sign Clearance and decided to check it out, I saw load and loads of stuff from there and guess what I found?? THE SLEEK PALETTE IN CHAOS THAT I WANTED WOOHOO!
But one of the eye shadows was broken, but it didn't bother me at all, so here is the palettes.

BTW THE E/S IN THE PALETTE ARE ALL MATTE.




The sleek palette was supposed to be £4.87 but because one of the eye shadows is broken it was only £2.50 Bargain.



Here are all the Eye shadows, there are 12.
Here are the swatches, they are very pigmented.
And here is the Broken eyeshadow :(.

Olivia xox

6 comments:

  1. Amazing for £2.50 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bargain! I was looking at the Sleek palettes today and I saw the one I liked best, can't remember the name of it now though.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good bargain, I wish they sold Sleek in my Superdrug :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ LEgseleven I know. I always look in the clearance section now.x

    @Victoria Lol, i love the sleek palettes I have 3 at the moment. But I really want that neon colour on :) x

    @Bubblegarm thank you sweetie.

    @Laura Faye Oh no, Have you tried looking in the bigger boots. That sell like benefit, dior etc? xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to try this palette, but will have to wait until my project 10 pan is over I guess!

    Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete