Friday 15 May 2009

Revlon

So last week i was contacted by the company Revlon to review a few of there products. I got them yesterday and when i opened the box i was amazed at how much they sent me. So thank you Revlon. I haven't had the chance to use any of the products yet but i can't wait to try them out :).
Here is what they sent me below-
Here is everything they sent me.^^
More lashes to review...
Here are the nails...
These lashes are amazing i tried them yesterday..
More lashes..
These lashes are amazing!! I really can't wait to try them out.
Keep checking my blog, as i will review them next week or so :)
xox

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm very jealous - what a lovely parcel to receive. Looking forward to hearing what you think of the lashes especially as I've been thinking I should try some soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo jealous!! you can tell them im willing to receive a big package lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh! looks like fun!! looking forward to the review! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. kwl looking forward to your review as i really want to try out some revlon products. how does a company send them to u?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool!
    Look forward to reading the reviews.

    ReplyDelete